Custom data leasing service
As a community service provider, we know you’re busy. It can be hard to get your clients the information they need—when they need it. We’re here to help. Our data leasing solution connects your audience with accurate and up-to-date search records through a custom portal on your website. It’s a great way for people to access community, social, health and government services in Eastern Ontario. The benefits?
- Save time. Our certified information specialists keep all search records up to date, so you don’t have to.
- Tailor the data to your sector. You choose if you want searchers to access all records within a specific region or just a few topics.
- Spend limited not-for-profit budgets more efficiently. This solution is more cost-effective than creating and maintaining your own database.
- Reduce information duplication across your website. Your clients can access the information they need more efficiently.
How our data leasing service works
Once you decide what search topics you’d like to appear on your website, we’ll set up an agreement with your organization that specifies how long you can lease the data. Then, we’ll create and install a custom portal that connects your clients with up to 7,000 search records. We can customize the portal’s look and feel so it matches your organization’s brand.
What you should know
- All records in our database meet provincial and international standards
- While we make every effort to ensure all information is accurate, we are not responsible for any liability resulting from errors or omissions
- Third-party programs, services or links on the database do not imply an endorsement from us
Contact us to learn more
To request pricing or a demonstration, please get in touch with our database manager Julie Lavergne at:
- 613-683-5400 ext 5509